Telecommunication and Network Engineering Research Group
- Faraz Hasan quoted in a piece in Gisborne Herald. Nov 2019. Read here.
- Gisborne Herald's Editorial covers commentary on 5G. Sep 2019. Read here.
- Radio NZ's program 'Lately with Karyn Hay' interviews Faraz Hasan. July 2019. Listen here.
- Faraz Hasan quoted in Peter Griffin's story in Noted. July 2019. Read here.
- Science Media Center publishes the 'expert reaction' in Scoop. July 2019. Read here.
- Radio NZ's program 'The Detail' features an interview with Faraz Hasan from 12'55. Jun 2019. Listen here.
- NZ's Ministry of Health cites TNE's work in their 2019 report to the World Health Organization. May 2019. Read here.
- The Reuters story was picked up by
The New York Times,
Channel Asia News (Singapore),
Otago Daily Times,
The Express Tribune (Pakistan),
The Hans India,
and many other media outlets. Apr 2019.
- Reuters interviewed Faraz Hasan after the UK announced her decision to allow Huawei into the 'non-core' network. Apr 2019. Read here.
- Faraz Hasan's reaction to Huawei Cyber Security Evaluation Centre's report on Huawei Equipment. Apr 2019. Read here.
- TNE weighs in on the GCSB's ban on Huawei. Dec 2018. Read here.
- Scoop Media includes TNE comments in their science bulletin. Nov 2018. Read here.
- TNE's Expert Reaction sought and published by NZ's Science Media Centre. Nov 2018. Read more.
- Associated Press of the US approached Faraz Hasan for comments on 5G health implications. Oct 2018.
- TNE wins MBIE Curious Minds grant (Participatory Science Platform, Taranaki) under Fakhrul Alam. May 2018. News release here.
- Faraz Hasan comments on the government's plans on 5G delpoyment in NZ. March 2018. Read here
- Rotorua Technology talk covered by NZ Herald (Rotorua Daily Post). March 2018. Read here
- Rotorua Library releases information about a TechSimple Public Lecture. March 2018. Read here
- Faraz Hasan interviewed in S02E05 of West TV Perth's show Opinionated. Dec 2017. Watch segment here (from 4:30)
- Tech Simple Lecture Series covered in Manawatu Standard. Oct 2017. Read full story.
- MBIE Curious Minds publishes a story on Project Wi-Finding led by Hasan and Alam of TNE. Oct 2017. Read here.
- Palmerston North City Library announces the lecture series arranged by TNE. Oct 2017. Ad of the first talk
- The Dominion Post takes Faraz Hasan's comments on a news story related to the police communication systems in the lower north island. Aug 2017. Read here
- Taranaki Daily News covers TNE's Project Wi-Finding. July 2017. Read here
- InternetNZ publishes a blog on Project Wi-Finding. July 2017. Read here
- Taranaki Daily News (local news paper) mentions TNE's project right at the top! June 2017. Read here
- TNE project gets coverage in Business Scoop. June 2017. Read here
- Upon request from NZ's Science Media Centre, Faraz Hasan comments on a recent article. June 2017. Read here.
- An online news platform, Business to Business (BtoB) cites Faraz Hasan in an article published in April 2017. Read here.
- Massey Ventures Limited (MVL) does a press release about an ongoing project in March 2017. Read here.
- Hawkes Bay Today covers Faraz Hasan's article in Jan 2017. Read here.
- Faraz Hasan's article gets posted on Public Now in Dec 2016. Read here.
- Faraz Hasan's article gets published in NZ Herald in Nov 2016. Read here.
- TNE group (alongwith SEAT and Massey) is cited in a Ministry of Health's report to the World Health Organization (WHO). Find the 2016 report here.
- TNE member Dr. Faraz Hasan has been invited to join the Science Policy Exchange, which is a new initiative of the Prime Minister's Chief Science Advisor for emerging researchers interested in Science and Public Policy. 23 September 2016.
- TNE member Dr. Faraz Hasan gives an interview to a Los Angeles Times reporter on 28 July 2016. Read the press release.
- French magazine, We Tomorrow, cites Faraz Hasan in May 2016 in an article. Read here.
- New York University mentions the TNE project on their webpage. Read here.
- The LA Times story gets reiterated in the TopTechNews here.
- TNE member Dr. Fakhrul Alam wins the Service Excellence Award at Massey after getting the 2015 Lecturer of the year award. Read more. 8 July 2016
- The Indian Express, a newspaper in India, also covers the project. Read more. 30 June 2016
- The Business Standard of India covers the millimeter wave project. Read more. 29 June 2016
- The national newspaper, NZ Herald, does a story about a TNE project. Read online. 11 May 2016
- Light Reading publishes an article on a TNE project. Read online. May 2016
- Massey University publishes more detail about the 5G project covered by NZ Herald. Available here. May 2016
- Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment announces the succesful projects in the Catalyst Fund 2016. Feb 2016
- Internet New Zealand announces the successful projects in the Internet Research Round of 2016. March 2016
- Massey University announces the successful projects in Global Collaborative Research (Catalyst Fund). Feb 2016
- First workshop on Telecommunications Research covered in the Ministry of IT (Pakistan) newsletter. July 2015
- Internet New Zealand announces the successful projects in the Internet Research Round of 2015. March 2015
Please fetch the publications of the staff members from their webpages.
Page authorised by Web Content Manager
Last updated on Tuesday 12 September 2017